Rasocrete® PLUS is specifically designed to be applied in the most inaccessible areas just like the more reachable ones.
Rasocrete® PLUS can be applied directly on the ground without concrete underlay substratum.
THE MAIN FEATURES ARE THE POROSITY AND THE POSSIBILITY TO LAY DOWN THE PRODUCT DIRECTLY ON THE SOIL USING ONLY COMPACTED GRAVEL AND SAND AS A UNDERLAY.
This product is the perfect solution for storm weather management and water management.
RASOCRETE® PLUS is recommended for:
- Pedestrian and Bicycle paths
- Trees contour (tree preservation and roots outcropping reduction/stop)
- Natural Park paths
- Country Streets
- Areas subject to flooding
- Historical Downtown
– Tree saver, increase the health of vegetation
– No concrete support required
– Easy to install
– Extremely porous
– Minimum equipment required for installation
– Customizable in different colours, granulometry and features
– Reduce, prevent and solve the problem of outcropping roots
– Easy to clean
– Very low maintenance